Aluminium Venetian Blinds
Aluminium Venetians are sophisticated and contemporary, suiting most commercial environments. Lightweight and resilient, they are simple for occupants to operate. Also found easy by cleaners to care for, Aluminium Venetians have the benefit of straightforward removal for annual spring cleaning.
Slat finish choices include matte, gloss, satin, brushed, marble and Thermostop® in a range of attractive neutral colours. There is also a perforated slat material, which helps to make the most of natural light. Slat sizes include Slimline 25mm or the retro-cool 50mm Classic. There is a Twi-Nighter option for greater block out.
- Aluminium Venetians can be easily adjusted for to provide the right amount of light, shade, ventilation (for opening windows) and privacy.
- Slats are manufactured from robust high-tensile bounce-back aluminium alloy, which includes up to 97% recycled material.
- A special Thermostop coating can be added to the concave side of slats to reduce heat emission, so spaces stay warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- Perforation options are available to provide optimal daylight regulation. For example, you could have 8% perforation for a south-facing window and 4% perforation for a north-facing window.
- Specialty shapes are available to shade non-standard windows and doors.
- Automation can be integrated into building management systems and applied to single shades or groups of shades, with remote or wall-switch controls.