External Venetian - Horiso®
External Venetian Blinds - Horiso®
Lateral thinking created Luxaflex® External Venetian Blinds - Horiso®. Instead of screening from the inside, these blinds are fixed to the outside of the building structure to control light, glare, thermal gain and privacy. Resilient materials ensure they will endure the harshest weather conditions.
To assist with green building compliance, Horiso® Blinds minimise thermal heat gain by up to 93%, reducing air conditioning costs. They also maximise interior daylight, reducing the need for artificial lighting.
- Slats can be lowered, tilted and fully retracted.
- Operation is automated using the Solarware Shade Controller, which makes adjustments according to the weather.
- Blinds can also be controlled from wall switches or any internet-connected device. The software interface shows every blind on the building for individual or group control.
- Horiso® Blinds can be fitted during construction or retro-fitted to existing buildings.
- High quality and durable components are resistant to UV fading and extreme weather events, including high winds.
External Venetian Blinds - Horiso® are available with aluminium and sustainable timber slats in a variety of widths. There is a standard range of colours and finishes, or you can specify a custom colour. The maximum width is 5.8 metres and maximum drop is 8 metres.